Flavors as Big as the Sea
Seaview Bistro and Martini Bar
Enjoy signature martinis and margaritas, blended tropical drinks, premier wines, espressos, light fare and live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights at Seaview Bistro, the most refreshing choice in New England bars. Menu items include gourmet burgers, creative appetizers and flat-bread pizzas. Combining delightful small meals in a lively atmosphere, Seaview Bistro and Martini Bar is the perfect place to meet with friends and co-workers. On Monday nights, the bar also serves as your sports-watching headquarters and on Friday evenings stop by and enjoy our complimentary Happy Hour Small Bites Buffet.
Monday to Thursday 11:30am - 11:00pm
Friday and Saturday 11:30am - 12:00am
Sunday 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Enjoy special live performances Friday and Saturday nights beginning at 9:00 pm!
Featured bands include:
- Signature Band- An extremely well-liked and high-energy band who have been playing the Tri-State area since 2008.
- Fish Heads- Baby Boomer favorites who have jammed together for almost a decade.
- Rhapsody- Nick Fradiani and Debra Horner combined vocal stylings to give you the best adult contemporary hits.
- Nick Fradiani Band- Son of the aforementioned Nick Fradiani, Nick performs either acoustically or with his full band.
- Convertibles- A five-piece Connecticut band have amassed an extremely loyal following while touring the Eastern shoreline.
- Dave Mack Reggae- Dave Mack is a wildly talented musician with diverse skills and more than 26 years experience.
- Langley Project- This local favorite delivers top-notch performances of danceable favorites.
- Silver- For Mike Logiudice and Mick Iarusso the goal is simple - "Our Aim is to Entertain." You'll enjoy the best of rock, blues and dance hits.
- Mark Fusco- Experience a diverse musical set featuring classic rock, jazz, 70's hits and Motown favorites.
- Locomotion- Locomotion is a long-standing area favorite boasting an impressive full horn section and has been nominatef in the Hartford Advocate's "Grand Band Slam" as a "Best Band" for 1998, 1999, and 2000. Locomotion was also named "Best Band In Connecticut 2003" by Connecticut Magazine.
- The Mojo Kings - Known for getting everyone on the dance floor, The Mojo Kings are a lively 3-piece band performing the best rock, blues and funk favorites.
- Jekyll & Hyde- Comprised of acoustic kings John Martorelli and Mike Cartwright, Jekyll & Hyde are all about good vibrations.
- Tribecca- Philly soul performed with a distinct Motown flair.
- Dave Shepley Band- Enjoy a unique combo of popular covers and original songs, complete with dynamic 3-part harmonies and dance grooves.
- Other performers include Out of the Basement and the Steven Montano Band.
Check out the full schedule of performers for 2012.