Dining with Spectacular Views
Sunset Bar and Grill (Open Seasonally)
*Updated Hours - Opened Monday-Sunday - 12pm-10pm
Sunset Bar and Grill exudes a laid-back vibe for dining outdoors. Retreat from the beach with sandy feet in tow and enjoy the casual fare of your favorite "clam shack". Pair your meal with a beer or cocktail or saunter over to the cabana bar to sip with spectacular views of the Long Island Sound. We simply have the best location among Westbrook Connecticut bars. So bring a friend, or come solo and enjoy the sunset and live entertainment with us.
Be sure to view our 2014 Sunset Bar & Grill Menu!
Sunset Bar and Grill
1525 Boston Post Rd
Westbrook, CT 06498
Seasonal outdoor entertainment features live bands performing Wednesday through Saturday evenings.
Featured bands include:
- Signature Band- An extremely well-liked and high-energy band that have played the Tri-State area since 2008.
- Fish Heads- A favorite of the Boomer generation who have been jamming together for almost a decade.
- Rhapsody- Nick Fradiani and Debra Horner combine their talents to bring you the best in adult contemporary.
- Nick Fradiani Band- Son of the Nick Fradiani mentioned above, musical talent simply runs in the family and Nick can be found performing acoustic shows or gigs with his full band.
- Convertibles- This five-piece Connecticut band have made quite a name for themselves touring the Eastern shoreline.
- Dave Mack Reggae- Dave Mack is a versatile professional musician with more than 26 years experience in the industry.
- Langley Project- Great music and dance grooves from this local favorite.
- Silver- Mike Logiudice and Mick Iarusso perform the best of rock, blues and dance music, employing the motto, "Our Aim is to Entertain."
- Mark Fusco- The lively set of the Mark Fusco Trio spans classic rock, jazz, 70's favorites and Motown.
- Locomotion- Locomotion is a long-standing area favorite boasting an impressive full horn section and has been nominatef in the Hartford Advocate's "Grand Band Slam" as a "Best Band" for 1998, 1999, and 2000. Locomotion was also named "Best Band In Connecticut 2003" by Connecticut Magazine.
- The Mojo Kings - The Mojo Kings are an energetic three-piece band performing all the rock, blues and funk favorites guaranteed to make you get up and dance.
- Jekyll & Hyde- Comprised of acoustic kings John Martorelli and Mike Cartwright, Jekyll & Hyde are all about good vibrations.
- Tribecca- Philly soul performed with a distinct Motown flair.
- Dave Shepley Band- Enjoy a unique combo of popular covers and original songs, complete with dynamic 3-part harmonies and dance grooves.
- Other performers include Out of the Basement and the Steven Montano Band.